Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Tiny Rolos

Though it's become cliche to say in this particular era, where Britney's kabbalah and Travolta's Scientology seem annoyingly ubiquitous, I consider myself a pretty spiritual person though I'm not very religious. My Jewish upbringing taught me to believe in a loving God, and the fact that I just capitalized the G in God points me to the conclusion that some of it stuck with me. Every now and then, though, something happens that makes me wonder if some higher power isn't existing out there in the ether, looking down upon me and grinning broadly. Today I tasted, for the first time, mini Rolo bites. And now I know that this grand drama in which we each play a small role has a director after all; and he has a plan. I'm just happy to have a cameo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise