Friday, August 27, 2004

the wienerschnitzel is worth it

Okay, I'm well aware that I'm relatively unremarkable and that there exist about 80 million people on this planet that are significantly more brilliant than I am. Then some German guy comes along and figures out a way to grow a new jaw bone in somebody's back muscle, remove it, and then safely attach it to his previously jawless face, while I haven't even read an entire book in weeks. Now I feel completely worthless. Danke schoen, jerk.

1 Comments:

Blogger cash advance san antoniob said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Where you been? You have got to look at my cash advance oakland blog!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise