Saturday, October 30, 2004

And We're Worried...

Just before you reach the point where American politics ceases to be funny in its absurdity, check out what goes on in other countries. A Federal Congressman in Brazil, a nation with real problems, came out recently and proposed a law that would prevent people from giving their pets names that are commonly human. Apparently, this bit of legislation is meant to benefit both animals and children, who can become depressed when they discover that they share a name with someone else's iguana.

4 Comments:

Blogger NYCGuy12 said...

http://curecoldsores.mega-products.com/cold_sore_pic.html

I have a Cold Sore site/blog. It pretty much covers Cold Sore related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a texas volleyballTee site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

7:55 AM  
Blogger kleinoooo said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a long term care lead site. It pretty much covers LTC leads and prospecting.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:39 PM  
Blogger happy-ness said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
I want you to look for my check cash advance blog.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise