Saturday, November 06, 2004

For Ace and Dummocrat Readers

So with links from Ace of Spades and Dummocrats we are seeing actual people actually reading our blog. For your benefit here are a couple of links to prior stuff of interest. A sort of "Greatest Hits" of the last couple months.

If you see something you like or don't like, leave me a comment. And tell a friend. H-man and I are having an informal driving traffic to the site contest.

Oh yeah, sorry about the "read more" links. Some have content beneath, some don't. I am trying to get it figured out. If you can help, leave me a comment and I'll catch you. A definitive solution earns you a link on the site.

Top Ten Most Annoying Political Speech Moves (Max)

Live Blogging the VMAs (H-man)
He also has a live blog of the presidential debates as well.

Dems seemed convinced they can prove a negative (Max)

Weekly NFL Recap (Week 1) (H-man)
I like this series H-man does every week.

A wrap-up of Kerry's August strategy (Max)
This is part one of a five parter. I intended on writing a similar piece in September (again about Kerry misteps) and one in October focusing on Bush mistakes (and the fact that despite running against a terrible campaigner, Bush couldn't run away with it.) What can I say, you get what you pay for.






1 Comments:

Blogger mag-num said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Look who checking out my cash advance invest blog?

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise