Friday, November 19, 2004

Really, Just an Opportunity to Use the Word "Titular"

Job titles are funny things. They are, like any other titles, just that, and not terribly indicative of what is really going on underneath. I have a pretty good job title, I must say, as the


Assistant Director of Course Operations.


I know what you're thinking. Sounds pretty impressive. I thought it deserved its own line. Surprisingly, though, those of you that know me know that my job requires few skills beyond the ability to use a telephone by myself and occasionally email someone. This is a good thing, especially when considered in light of my haunting inabilities for the game Operation. I thank my lucky stars every day that no loud buzzing noise sounds every time I make a mistake.

Anyway, here's a link to a pretty entertaining article about academic job titles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise