Monday, January 10, 2005

Blockbuster Drops Late Fees

An early contender for most annoying ad of the year is the Blockbuster ad announcing they are dropping their late fees. I feel like I am only a viewing or two of that ad away from... well actually I am not sure. With all of the entertainment options out there, I haven't been in a Blockbuster in 3 or 4 years.

They probably have to drop the late fees to stay competitive with NetFlix. Whether this move (and their attempted takeover of Hollywood Video) will be successful is a matter only time can tell.

Mark me down as guessing not. Blockbuster will go the way of buggy whips within 5 years.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Factor said...

I use buggy whips quite frequently thank you . . . uh, wait, no I don't. I was just kidding. The pictures are all fakes.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise