Friday, April 08, 2005

The people with whom I work

I am doing a training in Birmingham, AL in a couple of weeks. The office there is responsible for my flight arrangements. The woman with whom I have been speaking asked if I wanted to make my own arrangements. I told her I would rather not have to worry about it. We have been e-mailing information back and forth about twice a week for the last month or so. Every e-mail I send has my complete address on it. With that in mind, here is the e-mail I received today:
forgot to ask---

Saginaw/Bay City, MI - Saginaw (MBS)
Lansing, MI - Lansing (LAN)
Flint, MI - Flint (FNT)
Grand Rapids, MI - Grand Rapids (GRR)
Which of these airports do you use?
My response:
I fly out of Lambert Field in St. Louis, MO
I’m starting to wish I had chosen to make my own arrangements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise